HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS?
Participating in the awards is easy. All you need to do is fill up the online nomination form ,upload the relevant details, and pay the nomination fee of SG$100 or INR5570 per nomination.
If you are selected as a winner, the awardees will have to abide by the publicity package program set nu the advisory board. (This includes the Event, Marketing, Digital Advertising, and Public Relations expenses for creating goodwill for the awardees)
Please note the NOMINATION FEE is NON-REFUNDABLE
HOW WILL THE ESTRADE AWARDS STATUS HELP IN OUR GROWTH?All awardees of Estrade Education Awards are bound to benefit in terms of international recognition by a Singapore-based entity. However, it largely depends upon how you utilize this achievement as well. With our Publicity Program Support and your appropriate marketing strategy, you can take immense advantage of being a winner of the Education Awards. This will help enhance your market recognition and brand enhancement.
WHAT ARE THE KEY ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING IN THE ESTRADE AWARDS TO THE WINNERS?
Key advantages of participation to the winners:
- The Estrade Awards not only recognizes you or your organisation as one of the many unique organizations focused in Innovation and Excellence, but also declares you as the best amidst the rest in your category and geography.
- The Estrade Awards recognition will help you endorse the role of your staff, motivate them, boost their self-esteem and pride, achieve higher productivity, and hence enhance retention and check attrition rate.
- It enables you to reach out to prospective customers with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and publicity value of the award. The winners will be on a new high, a fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards Estrade Awards through an extensive publicity campaign in web, print, and TV media. They also enjoy publicity that will establish their reputation as a proven provider of quality projects and exemplary levels of services.
- The award ceremony will be covered by our leading Media Partners.
- The winners shall be handed over a framed certificate. The certificate and the photographs displayed at your premises will be the testimony to your commitment towards your customers.
- The winners can use the awards logo on all of their stationery, business cards, brochures, leaflets, print advertisements, website and other promotional collaterals.
- Comprehensive news coverage of the winners along with photographs shall be published on relevant portals online.
- All the winners are entitled to two passes of the gala awards ceremony.
HOW CAN I UTILIZE THE OFFICIAL LOGO IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE EXPOSURE AS A PROUD PARTICIPANT?Our Corporate Branding team will guide you on the correct and authorized usage of our logos. This framework will be provided separately to all the winners.
CAN I SUBMIT MY FIRM DETAILS AS A HARD COPY?
No. Estrade is emphasizing on the digital format for ease of submission for the participants. You can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN CAN I ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The nomination process for all the categories will commence from 1st February 2022 onwards. Please go through all the terms & conditions before submitting your nomination. The last date of Nomination is 15th April 2022
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
All winners will be communicated by 20th April 2022. The Gala Awards Night ceremony will be held in GOA on 28th April, 2022
DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO ENTER THE AWARDS?
There is a nomination fee of SG$100 or INR 5570 in which you can nominate Institution /University/ Coaching /Organisation/Individual in 1 category only. This is an awards processing fee and is NON-REFUNDABLE
If you wish to nominate further more than 1 Institution /University/ Coaching / Organisation/ Individual additional charges will be applicable.
WHAT IF A NOMINEE IS LATE IN PAYING THE NOMINATION FEES AND/OR SUBMITTING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS?
Each nominee will be reminded twice by the Executive team to pay the nomination fee and/or supporting documents. If they still fail to do so, then the nomination will be disqualified.
WHAT IS THE FURTHER PROCEDURE ONCE I AM SELECTED FOR THE AWARD?
All shortlisted nominations will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package put together by the organisers and make the relevant payment in this regard to be eligible to receive the award at the Gala Dinner & Awards Night in Mumbai.
Kindly get in touch with Estrade Executive team for more information at +91 98924 28517 or mail at email@example.com.
WHAT IS THE Publicity Programme Package?
All shortlisted nominations selected for -2nd Estrade Education Awards 2022 will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package put together by the organizers to be eligible to receive the award at a Special Awards Ceremony to be held in GOA.
The Publicity Programme Package put together by Estrade consists of the wholesome experience of the 2022 ESTRADE EDUCATION AWARDS and the ensuing PR mileage for your brand. The PR mileage will be achieved by providing each of the award winners with a social media optimized and customized press release, post-event group coverage in the official website, official event magazine, and a group congratulatory message in the various publications of media partners.
CAN ONE COMPANY ENTER IN ALL THE CATEGORIES?
No. Each Institution/Brand /University/ Coaching / Organisation cannot be nominated for more than 5 categories. KINDLY NOTE: For each nomination, you have to pay SG$100 or INR5570 per nomination.
CAN I MODIFY/ALTER MY ENTRY ONCE IT HAS BEEN UPLOADED?No. An entry, once uploaded, cannot be changed. Therefore, we recommend you verify, crosscheck and confirm the information and other requirements before you start the submission process.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU'VE RECEIVED MY ENTRY ONCE I HAVE SUBMITTED IT ONLINE?
Once you’ve submitted your entry and it has been received by us, we will send you an email acknowledgement of receipt within 3 working days.
HOW WILL MY ENTRY BE JUDGED?
Once we've received your form it will go through a due diligence process, where we will check that the information meets the judging criteria. You may be asked to submit supporting documentation for your entry. If this is required, we will contact you after you have submitted your entry and our team have reviewed your completed form.
If your application does not demonstrate that you have met the award criteria, then you may be eliminated from further stages in the assessment and judging process. The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
I'D LIKE TO ENTER A EDUCATION INSTITUTION THAT HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN PUBLISHED /AWARDED. IS THAT ALLOWED?
WILL MY ENTRY BE VISIBLE ONLINE TO OTHERS?No. None of the submissions will be visible to anybody else other than the organising team at ESTRADE.
I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND THE AWARDS CEREMONY, CAN I STILL REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS THIS YEAR?
2022 Estrade Education Awards will be held in GOA on 28th April 2022. In case you are unable to attend then the awards(Trophy+Certificates) will be shipped to the desired locations.
All winners will be sent their Certificate/Award through courier provided they have completed all formalities of nomination including submission of required documents and making the payment of nomination fees as well as Publicity Programme Package applicable to the winners.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?